Friday, June 29, 2012

Operation Wood Hollow

I follow the Quilt Story blog.  A post of theirs a few days ago led me to Julie's blog Having Fun Quilting.  Julie was asking for quilts to be donated to bring comfort to those whose homes have been lost due to the wildfires out west.  I have had a mini Swoon laying around for months.  I had been holding on to it to drop it off at my LQS so it could be donated locally.  Well, I have not been to the shop in months and so here was the perfect opportunity to get it somewhere it was really needed.  I guess it was meant to stay at the house for this reason.  I really hope the quilt makes someone happy at least for a moment.  Here are some pics of it.






You can read more about Operation Wood Hollow here.
I hope everyone has a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment